The sudden growth of the internet and the convenience that it has brought with can sometimes lull an individual into a false sense of security especially when purchasing goods, commodities and services online.
After all when you push the “Buy” button at your favorite online store or online casino to complete a transaction, how do you know that that it is a secure transaction? Having your transactions intercepted by organizations is very much a reality on the net!
You, your card and the casino.
Banking at an オンラインカジノseo , just like with banks, is probably one of the safest methods on the world wide web when using a credit card online. Credit card purchases at an online casino have some of the worlds foremost technology to prevent interception by 3rd parties and unscrupulous businesses who are always trying to get their hands on your personal data.
Clicking on that purchase button in the casinos banking section means that the details of the transaction being sent (your credit card number, CVC number, name, last name, etc) is being sent in an encoded manner to the online casinos banking processor can decode on the receiving end. This is achieved by making use of what is known as 128 bit encryption technology to encrypt and decrypt the message.
After all a safe and secure transactions is what you as a patron to an online casino is looking for. All of the of technical mumbo jumbo above ensures just that!
Take ownership of your Card
But as with all things in life you as a credit card bearer have a responsibility to protect yourself from credit card fraud and the likelihood of you becoming another fraud statistic.
This can be done by following a few simple dos and donts
Do the Following:
- As soon as your card arrives sign the back of it to validate that the card belongs to you.
- Expiration dates, account numbers as well as your providers phone numbers and address should be recorded. This is in the event that you lose your card that you can contact your provider as quickly as possible to cancel your card.
- When using your Card at a POS (point of sale) keep a close eye on what the person who is handling your card is doing.
- Cancel erroneous receipts.
- Keep your receipts for comparison with your monthly statements, this is to double check that your card isn’t being used for unauthorized transactions.
- If possible get a chip’n’pin type credit card. The added security of having a card that requires you to input a Pin lessens the likelihood of Fraud.
Do Not do the Following:
- Give out your card details to anyone. We repeat ANYONE.
- Receipts and the card itself should always be in a secure place, not just idly lying about.
- Do not give out your details over the phone. EVER.
- Read our 4 Tips to securing your Online Purchases